The skewed perspective of a conservative Catholic employee-side employment lawyer living in the most exciting city in the Milky Way, Las Vegas, Nevada USA, who listens to a lot of really strange music and who, for some reason, lives and dies St. Louis Cardinal baseball

2/03/2005

Song o' the day: Split Enz - "I Hope I Never"

Today's song of the day? "I Hope I Never" by Split Enz, off True Colours.

Each day I'll post a song I played on the CD player. I've got nearly a thousand CD's, so there's little chance of repeating.

Why this? After all, it's one of the weakest cuts of the LP. It reminds me of good times from Georgia Tech cerca 1982. When my friend Rick told us that some girl he met said that "I Hope I Never" was her favorite song of all time. And we all thought, "Huh?" How sad, to have such a weak song as your all-time favorite.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?