The skewed perspective of a conservative Catholic employee-side employment lawyer living in the most exciting city in the Milky Way, Las Vegas, Nevada USA, who listens to a lot of really strange music and who, for some reason, lives and dies St. Louis Cardinal baseball

4/16/2005

I'm not going to Colorado Springs

The birthday countdown begins today. The first envelope was pulled today from the cow-faced cookie jar. (Cow-faced cookie jar, you ask? Well, where else was I going to put my sealed envelopes, each containing one of 20 different possible vacation destinations.)

The first vacation destinated eliminated? Colorado Springs, Colorado.

I would like to go to the Springs eventually. Of course: it was on my list. Pike's Peak! Garden of the Gods! The Air Force Academy! Great drive over the top of the Rockies to get there!

Some day. Just not this coming year.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?