The skewed perspective of a conservative Catholic employee-side employment lawyer living in the most exciting city in the Milky Way, Las Vegas, Nevada USA, who listens to a lot of really strange music and who, for some reason, lives and dies St. Louis Cardinal baseball

4/17/2005

I'm not going to Sitka, Alaska

Another day, another vacation destination ruled out. No trip to Sitka, Alaska.

If this had been the selection, I probably would have tried to book an Alaska cruise, through the inland passage. Not only would have I have taken the Russian architecture of Mother Russia's old new world colonial capital, but I would have toured the splendor of Alaska's isolated capital of Juneau. I would have walked in the footsteps of Jack London in Skagway. Maybe I would've done even more of Alaska, and explored Anchorage and the Kenai.

Someday. But not the Year of 45.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?