The skewed perspective of a conservative Catholic employee-side employment lawyer living in the most exciting city in the Milky Way, Las Vegas, Nevada USA, who listens to a lot of really strange music and who, for some reason, lives and dies St. Louis Cardinal baseball

4/26/2005

I'm not going to the Vatican

Much as I want to take the pilgrimage to the Holy See, eventually, it has not been a top vacation priority. It won't be in Year 45 either, as Vatican City has been selected out from the list of viable vacation options.

I want to go for the art and the history, as well as the religious experience. Maybe I'll just settle for the on-line tour of the Vatican museums. I won't get to hear Benedict XVI deliver a mass, but the fare is much more reasonable.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?