The skewed perspective of a conservative Catholic employee-side employment lawyer living in the most exciting city in the Milky Way, Las Vegas, Nevada USA, who listens to a lot of really strange music and who, for some reason, lives and dies St. Louis Cardinal baseball

4/30/2005

I'm not going to Zagreb, Croatia

Croatia, the land of my ethnic heritage, is a place that I must visit someday. Start off in the capital city of Zagreb, visit the seacoast towns of Dubrovnik and Split. Head over to the Marian site of Medjugorje in nearby Croatian Bosnia. If I had more time, I could do a whole Central European vacation and visit Slovenia, or Budapest, Hungary, or Prague, or Sofia, Bulgaria.

All wonderful vacation ideas. But there will be no Croatia trip in Year 45 as Zagreb has been selected. Down to the Fab Five.
Comments:
very good posting. i liked it. :-)

bathmate
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?