The skewed perspective of a conservative Catholic employee-side employment lawyer living in the most exciting city in the Milky Way, Las Vegas, Nevada USA, who listens to a lot of really strange music and who, for some reason, lives and dies St. Louis Cardinal baseball

5/01/2005

I'm not going to the Kona Coast of Hawaii

I want to go for the coffee! Hawaii and Alaska remain the only two of the 50 states that I have yet to visit. The Big Island, with its uncrowded beaches and lava fields, is what interests me most about the 50th State. A few days in Honolulu recovering from the jet flight, where I would visit Pearl Harbor and check out Waikiki, then I would be off island-hopping.

If I could afford Maui or Kauai, I'd go there. But, since I can't, I'm under the impression that the Big Island is the only option for the budget traveler. Maybe I'm wrong. But I won't find out in Year 45. My vacation selection is down to the Final Four. And the Kona Coast did not make the cut.
Comments:
I've stumbled across your blog when I done some minnesota lawyer research in Google. You're doing a pretty nice job
here, keep up the good work! check out minnesota lawyer
 
And on a lighter note than pure san diego lawyer , check out the funniest trial transcript ever! If it's not serious enough of a topic, well, just pretend it's the Brit's version of san diego lawyer !
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?