The skewed perspective of a conservative Catholic employee-side employment lawyer living in the most exciting city in the Milky Way, Las Vegas, Nevada USA, who listens to a lot of really strange music and who, for some reason, lives and dies St. Louis Cardinal baseball

5/04/2005

Which means I am going to Montevideo, Uruguay

The process works as it should. Sometime, in Year 45, most like December, I vow to visit Montevideo, Uruguay.

Ever since I did a seventh grade social studies report on Uruguay, I wanted to visit this country. Why? Why not! Should I hit southern Brazil (Rio de Janeiro!) en route? Do I need to visit Argentina while I'm in the neighborhood, or will Montevideo have all the charm of Buenos Aires without the snobbery (and traffic fatalities)?

As I did the day-by-day selecting out vacation spots, Montevideo was one of the places that I kept hoping I would not eliminate. When it made the final two, I knew I was going to pick some place great. I picked the great international option.
Comments:
Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
Vegas Vacations
Thanks
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Thank you for the informative blog
Here Is some additional
Tauck Tours Resources with vacation ideas, and information if you or your readers are interested.Guided Tours and Vacations
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?